A guide to Valplast Dentures
Partial dentures help patients with missing teeth to restore their appearance and ability to speak and chew adequately. They also help to maintain oral health by preventing extra stress on jaw joints.
However some people have found them uncomfortable and the metal claps needed to retain larger dental plates could be unsightly.
Valplast™ is a new flexible base material for partial dentures made from nylon resin which has many advantages:
- Strong, lightweight and matches natural teeth and gums.
- More comfortable as it can adapt to the shape and movement of your mouth.
- The base is flexible so it is more comfortable to put in and take out.
- Snaps securely and comfortably into place around existing teeth.
- The flexible denture can match the movement of your mouth during speaking, eating, yawning etc.
- Denture can be made this as plastic is strongest.
- The very thin plastic can allow natural gum tissue to show through so it blends in.
- Unbreakable, a lifetime guarantee against breaks or fractures.
- No metal claps that might show.
- Your natural gum colour can be matched.
- No need to adapt natural teeth to make room for clasps.
Get in touch
Please call us on 01706 632661 if you would like to have a confidential discussion about your denture requirements before embarking on treatment.